1) Marcialonga Running is an international race organised by the Ski Club Marcialonga in co-operation with the sport clubs and the municipalities of Fiemme and Fassa valleys on a 25,500 km course.
2) Date: Sunday, 7th September 2014
3) All male and female runners from 18 years old and member of their National Sport Association may enter the race.
With the entry the competitor must enclose a copy of the club card or a valid medical certificate otherwise it will not be accepted.
In any case the competitor must be personally responsible of his/her own physical and technical skill.
4) Entries are possible:
- on-line > Entry on-line
- bank transfer > Entry Form
On the entry-form all personal details (including mobile number and team code) must be clearly written and the documents requested at point 3 enclosed.
Entries which are incomplete or without the entry-fee will not be accepted.
The entry gives the right to compete in the race and to use all the services provided by the Organising Committee: transfer, food stations, transport of clothes from the start to the finish and the subscription to the magazine Marcialonga.
Every other expense is charged to the competitor.
5) The entry-fee is:
- 25,00 € up to 31.07.2014
- 30,00 € up to 05.09.2014
- 35,00 € on 06.09.2014 - DEADLINE.
Entries on-line will close Saturday September 6th at 6.00 p.m. No entries will be accepted at the start on Sunday morning. The passage of fee from a competitor to another is allowed until September 6th under payment of 10,00 € that will be asked at the race office.
The exchange of bibs among competitors is forbidden and can lead to disqualification.
Entry-fees will not be returned for any reason and not valid for next editions.
6) The starting numbers are decided by the Organising Committee with unquestionable sentence as follows:
|1st GROUP||2nd GROUP||3rd GROUP|
|1 - 50||51 - 500||501 - 2000|
|< 1h 36 min MARCIALONGA RUNNING 2012 & 2013||< 1h 55 min MARCIALONGA RUNNING 2012 & 2013||
IN ORDER OF REGISTRATION DATE
|TOP 5 LADIES RUNNING 2012 & 2013||FIRST 150 ENTRIES IN ORDER OF REGISTRATION DATE|
If the group fills up, the runner will move to next lower available one.
7) Start-numbers must be collected at the Race Office in Moena - Navalge Theatre presenting the requested documents during the following hours:
Saturday 06.09.2014 from 9.30 to 12.30 and from 2.30 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.
Sunday 07.09.2014 from 7.30 to 9.00 a.m.
Start numbers and gadgets will not be sent at home if not collected at the race office.
8) The start in Moena, main square Piaz de Sotegrava, is at 9.30 a.m. The finish is in Cavalese and the time limit is settled in 3 hours and 30 minutes.
9) The final rankings will be absolute and for each category, both male and female.
10) It is forbidden, during the competition, to all bikes and every other vehicle to access the track interested by the passage of the runners.
11) The use of private assistance is strictly forbidden and leads to disqualification. An appropriate assistance is provided by the organization.
12) For circumstances beyond one's control, the Organising Committee can decide to make changes to the course or cancel the race. In case of cancellation the Organising Committee will guarantee to all the registered people the 50% discount on next year fee.
13) Protests must be delivered to the Jury within half an hour after the end of the race, accompanied by 50,00 €.
The fee will be refunded if the protest is accepted.
14) It must be clear that to take part in Marcialonga Running it is necessary to be physically and technically well-prepared: for this reason each competitor must be personally responsible for his/her own sport health. The Organising Committee holds the right to carry out random controls on the competitors to check that they have not used any forbidden stimulant or drug.
15) By sending the entry-form, competitors acknowledge and accept these rules, exempting the Organising Committee from any liability in case of damage done or suffered.
As established in the Law D.Lgs. 196/03 Art.13, the personal details of competitors will be used for the database, the archives, the start and result lists, the photo-service, the different information and magazines, only by the people in charge of this job inside the Marcialonga Organising Committee, which is the named responsible as establish in the same law Art. 11. It is possible at any time to require the Privacy Rights of the D.Lgs. 196/03 Art. 7.