1) The Marcialonga Running Coop is an international race organised on a 25,700 km course.
2) Date: Sunday, 6th September 2015.
3) All male and female runners member of their National Sport Association IAAF or RUNCARD owner may enter the race.
4) Entries must be submitted on-line on www.marcialonga.it, filling in the entry-form with all requested personal details. The payment can be done:
- with credit-card payment directly on-line;
- with bank transfer on Cassa Rurale di Fiemme SWIFT/BIC CCRTIT2T50A IBAN IT27S0818435280000000083816
For entries with bank transfer the copy of the payment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete entry-forms or without the payment will not be accepted.
Groups registration can be done by sending the list of athletes with the required data and the copy of the total payment enclosed.
The entry gives the right to compete in the race and to use all the services provided by the Organising Committee: drink and food stations, transport of clothes from the start to the finish, medical assistance, shuttle bus, shower, Pasta Party, massage and to receive the medal at the finish. Every other expense is charged to the competitor.
5) The entry-fee is:
- 25,00 € up to July 30th
- 30,00 € up to September 4th
- 35,00 € on Saturday 5th - deadline
Entries on-line will close Saturday, 5th of September at 6.00 p.m. No entries will be accepted at the start on Sunday morning.
For those who cannot take part in the race, the OC gives the possibility to ask for the passage of fee (not starting number) to another runner. The request must be sent by email email@example.com or fax +39 0462.501120, with all the data of the new racer, within the 3rd of September. The fee for the name change is 10,00 € that will be requested at the bib collection. Entry-fees will not be returned for any reason and are not valid for next editions. The exchange of bibs among competitors is forbidden and can lead to disqualification.
6) The starting numbers are decided by the Organising Committee with unquestionable sentence as follows:
|1st GROUP||2nd GROUP||3rd GROUP|
|1 - 50||51 - 500||501 - 2000|
|< 1h 36' MARCIALONGA RUNNING 2013- 2014
TOP 5 LADIES MARCIALONGA RUNNING 2013 - 2014
|< 2h 00' MARCIALONGA RUNNING 2013 - 2014||IN ORDER OF REGISTRATION DATE|
If the group fills up, the runner will move to next lower available one.
7) Start-numbers must be collected at the Race Office in Moena - Navalge Theatre during the following hours:
- Saturday 5th September 9.30 a.m. - 12.30 and 2.30 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- Sunday 6th September 7.30 a.m. - 9.00 a.m.
It is mandatory to present the club card and the medical certificate. If already sent with the entry-form, an ID document will be requested. The collection of start-numbers by a delegate is allowed upon presentation of a proxy.
For Teams, a representative of group can pick up all start-numbers, presenting the global list and the original receipt of the total payment. Upon request, to be sent to the Organising Committee not later than Thursday, 3rd of September numbers and gadgets may be prepared in a single package.
Start-numbers and gadgets will not be sent at home if not collected at the race office. In case of clothing as gift, sizes are guaranteed only for Saturday collection.
8) The timing service is provided by MySDAM.
The Top 10 of Men and Ladies total ranking and the top 3 of each age category will receive a prize.
9) The start is in Moena main square at 9.30 a.m., the finish is in Cavalese and the time limit is settled in 3 hours and 30 minutes.
10) Along the course, during the competition, it is forbidden to all bikers and any other vehicle to have access to the track interested by the passage of the runners.
11) There are 6 drink stations and a final one in the finish area.
12) The use of private assistance is strictly forbidden and leads to disqualification. An appropriate assistance is provided by the organization. It is no allowed the use of recording, radio, cd, mobile, poles or to run in spikes.
13) For circumstances beyond one's control, the Organising Committee can decide to make changes to the course or cancel the race. In case of cancellation the Organising Committee will guarantee to all the registered people the 50% discount on next year fee.
14) Protests must be delivered to the Jury within half an hour after the end of the race, accompanied by 100,00 €. The fee will be refunded if the protest is accepted.
15) It must be clear that to take part in Marcialonga Running Coop it is necessary to be physically and technically well-prepared: for this reason each competitor must be personally responsible for his/her own sport health.
16) The Organising Committee is authorized to apply penalties or disqualify competitors for unsportsmanlike conduct during the event. The Organising Committee holds the right to carry out random controls on the competitors to check that they have not used any forbidden stimulant or drug.
17) By sending the entry-form, competitors acknowledge and accept these rules, exempting the Organising Committee from any liability in case of damage done or suffered.
As established in the Law D.Lgs. 196/03 Art.13, the personal details of competitors will be used for the database, the archives, the start and result lists, the photo-service, the different information and magazines, only by the people in charge of this job inside the Marcialonga Organising Committee, which is the named responsible as establish in the same law Art. 11. It is possible at any time to require the Privacy Rights of the D.Lgs. 196/03 Art. 7.