1) Marcialonga Running is an international race organised by the Ski Club Marcialonga in co-operation with the sport clubs and the municipalities of Fiemme and Fassa valleys on a 25,500 km course.
2) Date: Sunday, 7th September 2014
3) All male and female runners member of their National Sport Association IAAF may enter the race. For those who are not licensed, a special one-day card insurance can be issued sending the request by fax +39 0462.501120 or email email@example.com together with the entry-form a medical certificate attending his/her physical ability. The cost is 7,00 €. In any case the competitor must be personally responsible of his/her own physical and technical skill.
4) Entries must be submitted on-line on www.marcialonga.it, filling in the entry-form with all requested personal details. The payment can be done:
- with credit-card payment directly on-line;
- with bank transfer on IBAN IT27 S081 8435 2800 0000 0083 816 Cassa Rurale di Fiemme
For entries with bank transfer the copy of the payment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete entry-forms or without the payment will not be accepted.
Groups registration can be done by sending the list of athletes with the required data, with the copy of the total payment enclosed.
The entry gives the right to compete in the race and to use all the services provided by the Organising Committee: transfer, drink stations, transport of clothes from the start to the finish and the subscription to the magazine Marcialonga. Every other expense is charged to the competitor.
5) The entry-fee is:
- 25,00 € up to 31.07.2014
- 30,00 € up to 05.09.2014
- 35,00 € on 06.09.2014 - DEADLINE.
Entries on-line will close Saturday September 6th at 6.00 p.m. No entries will be accepted at the start on Sunday morning. Entry-fees will not be returned for any reason and not valid for next editions.The passage of fee from a competitor to another is allowed until September 5th under payment of 10,00 € that will be asked at the race office.
The exchange of bibs among competitors is forbidden and can lead to disqualification.
6) The starting numbers are decided by the Organising Committee with unquestionable sentence as follows:
|1st GROUP||2nd GROUP||3rd GROUP|
|1 - 50||51 - 500||501 - 2000|
|< 1h 36 min MARCIALONGA RUNNING 2012 & 2013||< 1h 55 min MARCIALONGA RUNNING 2012 & 2013||
|TOP 5 LADIES RUNNING 2012 & 2013||FIRST 150 ENTRIES IN ORDER OF REGISTRATION DATE|
If the group fills up, the runner will move to next lower available one.
7) Start-numbers must be collected at the Race Office in Moena - Navalge Theatre during the following hours:
- Saturday 06.09.2014 from 9.30 to 12.30 and from 2.30 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.
- Sunday 07.09.2014 from 7.30 to 9.00 a.m.
presenting the club card or the one day card insurance. If already sent with the entry-form, an ID document will be requested. The collection of start-numbers by a delegate is allowed upon presentation of a proxy.
Start-numbers and gadgets will not be sent at home if not collected at the race office.
A representative of groups can pick up all start-numbers, presenting the global list and the original receipt of the total payment.
Upon request, to be sent to the Organising Committee not later than Thursday, September 4th, starting numbers may be prepared in a single package. In case of clothing as gift, sizes are guaranteed only for Saturday collection.
8) The start is in Moena main square is at 9.30 am, the finish is in Cavalese and the time limit is settled in 3 hours and 30 minutes (4 hours and 30 minutes for Nordic Walking).
9) The timing service will be provided by MySDAM. Absolute and categories final rankings, both male and female will be draw up. The Top 10 of total ranking Men and Ladies and the top 3 of each age category will receive a prize.
10) Along the course, during the competition, it is forbidden to all bikers and any other vehicle to have access to the track interested by the passage of the runners.
11) There are 6 drink stations and a final one at the finish area.
12) The use of private assistance is strictly forbidden and leads to disqualification. An appropriate assistance is provided by the organization. It is no allowed the use of recording, radio, cd, mobile, poles or to run in spikes.
13) Cancellations: For circumstances beyond one's control, the Organising Committee can decide to make changes to the course or cancel the race. In case of cancellation the Organising Committee will guarantee to all the registered people the 50% discount on next year fee.
14) Protests must be delivered to the Jury within half an hour after the end of the race, accompanied by 100,00 €.
The fee will be refunded if the protest is accepted.
15) It must be clear that to take part in Marcialonga Running it is necessary to be physically and technically well-prepared: for this reason each competitor must be personally responsible for his/her own sport health. The Organising Committee holds the right to carry out random controls on the competitors to check that they have not used any forbidden stimulant or drug.
16) By sending the entry-form, competitors acknowledge and accept these rules, exempting the Organising Committee from any liability in case of damage done or suffered.
As established in the Law D.Lgs. 196/03 Art.13, the personal details of competitors will be used for the database, the archives, the start and result lists, the photo-service, the different information and magazines, only by the people in charge of this job inside the Marcialonga Organising Committee, which is the named responsible as establish in the same law Art. 11. It is possible at any time to require the Privacy Rights of the D.Lgs. 196/03 Art. 7.