1) The Sport Club Marcialonga organises a bicycle race on road over two distances - 81 km and 124 km - called "Marcialonga Cycling Craft".
2) Date: Sunday 29th June, 2014.
3) All male and female cyclists from 18 years old and members of the Cycling International Associations (UCI) may enter the race. For those who are not licensed, but wish to take part in the competitive race, a special one-day card insurance can be issued on demand, sending together with the entry-form a medical certificate specific for bicycle disciplines and attending the physical ability of the athlete. The cost is 15,00 €.
Professionals, Elite and Under 23 are admitted only for promotional purposes upon invitation from the Organising Committee and have no right to be ranked.
The short race - 81km - is open also to non-competitive bikers with medical certificate.
The Organising Committee has the right to reject entries of competitors with a proved bad behaviour especially when previously disqualified for doping.
4) Entries must be submitted on-line on www.marcialonga.it, by filling in the entry-form with all requested personal details. The payment can be done:
- with credit-card payment directly on-line;
- with bank transfer on IBAN IT27 S081 8435 2800 0000 0083 816 Cassa Rurale di Fiemme
For entries with bank transfer the copy of the payment must be sent to the fax no. +39 0462- 501120 or to email@example.com.
Incomplete entry-forms or without the payment will not be accepted. It is recommended the indication of all personal data, including the Team name, its code and the card number. Those who do not belong to any UCI Association must select S.C. Marcialonga and apply for the one-day card.
Teams registration can be done by sending the list of athletes with the required data, with the copy of the total payment enclosed.
The entry gives the right to compete in the race and to use all the services provided by the Organising Committee: drink and food stations, technical and medical assistance, shower and Pasta Party, massage, bike parking and medal at the finish. Every other expense is in charge of the competitor.
5) The entry-fee is:
- 30,00 € up to May 26th
- 33,00 € from May 27th until June 27th
- 40,00 € on Saturday June 28th - DEADLINE.
Entries on-line will close Saturday 28th at 6.00 p.m.
The exchange of bibs among competitors is forbidden and can lead to disqualification. The passage of fee from a competitor to another is allowed upon payment of 10,00 € that will be asked at the race office. The request must be sent within the 15th of June at the fax no. +39 062 501120 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry-fees will not be returned for any reason and not valid for next editions.
6) The starting numbers are decided by the Organising Committee with unquestionable sentence as follows:
|1st GATE||2nd GATE||3rd GATE||4th GATE||5th GATE||6th GATE|
|TOP 5 MEN 2013 - 66 km||< 1:55 - 66 km 2013||< 2:02 - 66 km 2013|
|TOP 5 MEN 2013 - 116 km||< 3:50 - 116 km 2013||< 4:02 - 116 km 2013|
|1st LADIES 2013 - 66&116 km||LADIES|
|GIORDANA & NOBILI||GIORDANA & NOBILI||GIORDANA & NOBILI||GIORDANA & NOBILI||GIORDANA & NOBILI||NON-LICENSED|
If the group fills up, the racer will move to next lower available one.
7) Start-numbers must be collected at the Race Office in Predazzo during the following hours:
- SATURDAY 28th June 2014: 9.30 a.m. - 12.00 and 2.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- SUNDAY 29th June 2014: 6.00 a.m. - 7.30 a.m.
presenting the National Federation Card for licensed or the Medical Certificate for the non-licensed. If already sent with the entry-form, an ID document will be requested. The collection of start-numbers by a delegate is allowed upon presentation of a proxy and the copy of the National Federation Card of the registered person.
For teams, a representative can pick up all start-numbers, presenting the list of all competitors signed and stamped by the Team President and the original receipt of the total payment. Upon request, to be sent to the Organising Committee not later than Thursday, June 26th, starting numbers may be prepared in a single package.
Start-numbers and gadgets will not be sent at home if not collected at the race office. In case of clothing as gift, sizes are guaranteed only for Saturday collection.
8) The start in Predazzo is at 8.00 o'clock. The check-in at the gate begins at 7.00 o’clock and it is obligatory. The time limit is 5 hours for the short distance and 7.30 hours for the long one. Those who do not pass in these times limits will be considered out of the race.The distance between the two lengths can be chosen during the race.
9) The roads are open to the normal traffic: each competitor must observe the highway code and behave consequently. A service for collecting those who are no more able to continue is provided by the organisation.
10) Electronic passage checking will be set up by the Organising Committee: those who are not timed in these points will be disqualified. Moreover two time-gates will be set in:
- Stava di Tesero km 66 - within 11.15 am (after this time all participants will be redirected to the finish of the short course)
- Passo di Pampeago Km 76 - within 12.30
11) The wearing of the helmet is mandatory during the whole race, tightly fixed.
12) The use of private technical assistance is strictly forbidden and leads to disqualification. An appropriate assistance is provided by the organisation indicated along the course or the competitor can do it by her/himself.
13) For circumstances beyond one's control, the Organising Committee can decide to make changes to the race rules, to the course or even cancel the races.In case of cancellation the Organising Committee will guarantee to all the registered people the 50% discount on next year fee.
14) Protests must be delivered to the Jury within half an hour after the end of the race, accompanied by 50,00 €. The fee will be refunded if the protest is accepted.
15) It must be clear that to take part in Marcialonga Cycling Craft it is necessary to be physically and technically well-prepared: for this reason every competitor, when entering the race, must be personally responsible for declaring to be properly trained.
16) By sending the entry-form the competitor, together with the chief of the team, certifies that there are no sporting sanctions, civil and/or criminal penalties, even if granted, or ongoing investigations against her/him for acts relating to doping and declare not to have assumed or not assuming substances included in the list of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). The mendacious self-certification will be prosecuted according to law.
17) By sending the entry-form, competitors acknowledge and accept these rules, exempting the Organising Committee from any liability in case of damage done or suffered.For any other matter not in the present booklet, it is to be considered the U.C.I. Guidelines for Cycling Competitions.
As established in the Law D.Lgs. 196/03 Art.13, the personal details of competitors will be used for the database, the archives, the start and result lists, the photo-service, the different information and magazines, only by the people in charge of this job inside the Marcialonga Organising Committee, which is the named responsible as establish in the same law Art. 11. It is possible at any time to require the Privacy Rights of the D.Lgs. 196/03 Art. 7.