1) The Marcialonga Cycling Craft is a road cycling race over two distances: Granfondo 135 km and Mediofondo 80 km.
2) Date: Sunday, 4th June 2017.
3) Male and female cyclists, members of the Cycling International Associations (UCI) may enter the race.
- Granfondo 135 km course is open for racers from 19 to 64 years old.
- Mediofondo 80 km is open also for 17 and over 65 years old racers and for non-competitive cyclists with medical certificate for sport activities.
For those who are not licensed, but wish to take part in the competitive race, a medical certificate specific for bicycle disciplines and attending the physical ability of the athlete is requested.
Pro, Elite and Under 23 are admitted only for promotional purposes upon invitation from the Organising Committee and have no right to be ranked.
The Organising Committee has the right to reject entries of competitors with a proved unsportsmanlike behavior especially when previously disqualified for doping.
4) Entries must be submitted on-line, by filling in the entry-form with all requested personal details. The payment can be done with:
For entries with bank transfer the copy of the payment must be sent to the fax +390462501120 or to email@example.com.
Entry-forms that are inclomplete of the requested data or without the payment will not be accepted.
Teams registration can be done by sending the special form with the copy of the total payment enclosed.
The entry gives the right to compete in the race and to use all the services provided by the Organising Committee: drink and food stations, technical and medical assistance, shower and pasta party, massage, bike parking and medal at the finish. Every other expense is in charge of the competitor.
5) The entry-fee is:
On-line entries will close Saturday, 3rd at 6:00 p.m.
For those who cannot take part in the race, the OC gives the possibility to ask for the passage of fee (not starting number) to another cyclist. The request must be sent within the 1st June to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +39 0462 501120, with all the data of the new racer. The fee for the name change is 10,00 € that will be requested at the bib collection.
Entry-fees will not be returned for any reason and are not valid for next editions.
The exchange of bibs among competitors is forbidden and can lead to disqualification.
6) The starting numbers are decided by the Organising Committee with unquestionable sentence as follows:
|1st GATE||2nd GATE||3rd GATE||4th GATE||5th GATE|
|TOP 5 M - 80 km 2016||<2:35:00 - 80 km 2016||<5:00:00 - 80 km 2015||LICENSED||LICENSED|
|TOP 5 M - 135 km 2016||<5:20:00 - 135 km 2016||<8:00:00 - 135 km 2015||NON-LICENSED|
|TOP 3 F - 80 km 2016|
|TOP 3 F - 135 km 2016||ALL LADIES|
If the group fills up, the racer will move to next lower available one.
7) Starting numbers collection is at the Race Office in Predazzo during the following hours:
It is mandatory to present the specific voucher and an ID document.
The collection of starting numbers by a delegate is allowed upon presentation of a proxy, the voucher and the copy of the ID document of the registered person.
For teams, a representative of the group can pick up all starting numbers, presenting the complete list of competitors signed by the Team President and the receipt of the total payment. Starting numbers may be prepared in a single package if it is requested to email@example.com not later than Thursday, 1st June.
Starting numbers and gadgets will not be sent home if not collected at the race office.
In case of clothing as gift, sizes are guaranteed only for Saturday collection.
8) The timing service is provided by MySDAM, using MYLAPS ChampionChip technology. Participants are supposed to use a chip in order to have their race timed. They will be allowed to use their own personal chip or to rent a daily chip. Participants not using the chip or not fixing it properly on the bike won’t be listed in the official results.The general ranking will be drawn up on the official time while the age category ranking, on the real time.
9) The start is at 8:00 o'clock in Predazzo . The check-in at the gate begins at 7:00 a.m. and it is mandatory. Start in a previous gate will lead to disqualification.
The time limit is 5 hours for the medium distance and 8 hours for the long one. Those who do not pass in these times limits will be considered out of the race.
The distance between the two lengths can be chosen during the race.
10) The roads are open to the normal traffic: each competitor must observe the highway code and behave consequently. A service for collecting those who are no more able to continue is provided by the organisation.
11) Electronic passage checking will be set up by the Organising Committee: those who are not timed in these points will be disqualified. Moreover two time-gates will be set in:
12) The wearing of the helmet is mandatory during the whole race, tightly fixed.
13) The use of private technical assistance is strictly forbidden and leads to disqualification. An appropriate assistance is provided by the organisation indicated along the course or the competitor can do it by her/himself.
14) For circumstances beyond one's control, the Organising Committee can decide to make changes to the race rules, to the course or even cancel the races.In case of cancellation the Organising Committee will guarantee to all the registered people the 50% discount on next year fee.
15) Protests must be delivered to the Jury within half an hour after the end of the race, accompanied by a tax decided by ACSI. The fee will be refunded if the protest is accepted.
16) It must be clear that to take part in Marcialonga Cycling Craft it is necessary to be physically and technically well-prepared: for this reason each competitor, when entering the race, must be personally responsible for declaring to be properly trained.
17) The Organising Committee is authorized to apply penalties or disqualify competitors for unsportsmanlike conduct during the event, dumping waste outside the containers included.
18) By sending the entry-form the competitor, together with the chief of the team, certifies that there are no sporting sanctions, civil and/or criminal penalties, even if granted, or ongoing investigations against her/him for acts relating to doping and declare not to have assumed or not assuming substances included in the list of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). The mendacious self-certification will be prosecuted according to law.
19) By sending the entry-form, competitors acknowledge and accept these rules, exempting the Organising Committee from any liability in case of damage done or suffered.For any other matter not in the present booklet, it is to be considered the U.C.I. Guidelines for Cycling Competitions.
As established in the Law D.Lgs. 196/03 Art.13, the personal details of competitors will be used for the database, the archives, the start and result lists, the photo-service, the different information and magazines, only by the people in charge of this job inside the Marcialonga Organising Committee, which is the named responsible as establish in the same law Art. 11. It is possible at any time to require the Privacy Rights of the D.Lgs. 196/03 Art. 7.
Loc. Stalimen, 4
38037 Predazzo (Tn) | Italy
Iscrizione presso l'ufficio del Registro delle Imprese di TRENTO n.131497 del 15/11/1991 Cap. Soc. versato risultante dall'ultimo bilancio: € 3201,99