1) The Sport Club MARCIALONGA organises a bicycle race on road over two distances - 66 km and 116 km - called "Marcialonga Cycling Craft".
2) Date: Sunday 26th May, 2013.
3) All male and female cyclists from 18 years old and members of the Cycling National Associations (UCI) may enter the race. If not licensed, a special one-day card insurance could be issued when presenting a medical certificate specific for bicycle disciplines and attending the physical ability of the athlete.
The short race 66 km is open also to non-competitive bikers with Medical Certificate.
Professionals, Elite and Under 23 are admitted only for promotional purposes upon invitation from the organizing committee. They will not be ranked.
4) Entries are possible
- with credit-card payment on-line on www.marcialonga.it
- with bank transfer
On the entry-form all personal details must be clearly written: entries which are incomplete or without the entry-fee will not be accepted.
The entry gives the right to compete in the race and to use all the services provided by the Organising Committee: drink and food stations, technical assistance, shower and Pasta Party at the finish and the subscription to the magazine Marcialonga.
Every other expense is charged to the competitor.
5) The entry-fee is
- 28,00 € up to April 30,
- 33,00 € from 1st until 24th May,
- 40,00 € on Saturday 25th - DEADLINE.
Entries on-line will close Saturday 25th at 6.00 p.m. No entries will be accepted at the start on Sunday morning.
The passage of fee from a competitor to another is allowed under payment of 10,00 € that will be asked at the race office.
The exchange of bibs among competitors is forbidden and can lead to disqualification.
Entry-fees will not be returned for any reason and not valid for next editions.
The Organising Committee has the right to reject entries of competitors with a proved bad behaviour especially when previously disqualified for doping.
6) The starting numbers are decided by the Organising Committee with unquestionable sentence as follows:
|GOLD||1st GATE||2nd GATE||3rd GATE||4th GATE||5th GATE|
|1-50||51 - 550||551 - 1.200||1.201 - 1.600||1.601 - 2.100||2.101 - 2.500|
|TOP 5 - 80 km
2011 & 2012
|< 2:24 - 80 km 2012||< 2:27 - 80 km 2012||NON-LICENSED|
|TOP 5 - 135 km
2011 & 2012
|< 4:35 - 135 km 2011||< 4:50 - 135 km 2011||3.001 - 4.000|
2011 & 2012
|GIORDANA and NOBILI||GIORDANA and NOBILI||GIORDANA and NOBILI||GIORDANA and NOBILI||GIORDANA and NOBILI|
If the group fills up, the racer will move to next lower available one.
7) Start-numbers must be collected at the Race Office in Predazzo presenting the National Federation Card or the Medical Certificate during the following hours:
- SATURDAY 25th May 2013: 9.00 a.m. - 12.00 and 2.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- SUNDAY 26th May 2013: 6.30 a.m. - 8.00 a.m.
Start-numbers and gadgets will not be sent at home if not collected at the race office. In case of clothing as gift, sizes are guaranteed only for Saturday collection.
8) The start in Predazzo will be given at 8.30 o'clock and the speed controlled for a few kilometres.
The check-in at the gate is obligatory and the time limit is 3.30 hours for the short distance and 6.30 hours for the long one.
9) The roads are open to the normal traffic: each competitor must observe the highway code and behave consequently.
A service for collecting those who are no more able to continue is provided by the organisation.
10) Electronic passage checking will be set up by the Organising Committee: those who are not timed in these points will be disqualified.
Competitors who do not pass the settled cut-off time gates will be considered out of the race.
11) The wearing of the helmet is obligatory during the whole race, tightly fixed.
12) The use of private technical assistance is strictly forbidden and leads to disqualification. An appropriate assistance is provided by the organisation or the competitor can do it by himself.
13) For circumstances beyond one's control, the Organising Committee can decide to make changes to the race rules, to the course or even cancel the races.
In case of cancellation the Organising Committee will guarantee to all the registered people the 50% discount on next year fee.
14) It must be clear that to take part in Marcialonga Cycling Craft it is necessary to be physically and technically well-prepared: for this reason every competitor, when entering the race, must be personally responsible for declaring to be properly trained.
The Organising Committee hold the right to carry out random controls on the competitors to check that they have not ingested any forbidden stimulant or drug.
15) Protests must be delivered to the Jury within half an hour after the end of the race, accompanied by 50,00 €.
The fee will be refunded if the protest is accepted.
16) By sending the entry-form, competitors acknowledge and accept these rules, exempting the Organising Committee from any liability in case of damage done or suffered.
For any other matter not in the present booklet, it is to be considered the U.C.I. Guidelines for Cycling Competitions.
As established in the Law D.Lgs. 196/03 Art.13, the personal details of competitors will be used for the database, the archives, the start and result lists, the photo-service, the different information and magazines, only by the people in charge of this job inside the Marcialonga Organising Committee, which is the named responsible as establish in the same law Art. 11. It is possible at any time to require the Privacy Rights of the D.Lgs. 196/03 Art. 7.