Start numbers must be collected at the Race Office in Predazzo during the following hours:
- SATURDAY 28th June 2014: 9.30 a.m. - 12.00p.m. and 2.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- SUNDAY 29th June 2014: 6.00 a.m. - 7.30 a.m.
presenting the National Federation Card for licensed or the medical certificate for high Cardiovascular stress sport activities for the non-licensed. If already sent with the entry-form, an ID document will be requested. The collection of start-numbers by a delegate is allowed upon presentation of a proxy and the copy of the National Federation Card of the registered person.
For teams, a representative can pick up all start-numbers, presenting the list of all competitors signed and stamped by the Team President and the original receipt of the total payment. Upon request, to be sent to the Organising Committee not later than Thursday, June 26th , starting numbers may be prepared in a single package.
Numbers and gadgets will not be sent at home if not collected at the race office.
The timing service will be provided by MySDAM, using MYLAPS ChampionChip technology. Participants are supposed to use a chip in order to have their race timed. They will be allowed to use their own personal chip or to rent a daily one.
- ChampionChip YellowChip (international)
- Rental daily Chip
- If you have a personal chip, write its code on the entry form
- You can buy/rent a chip on the day of the race, at the “MySDAM” point
- The price for the daily chip rental is 3 Euro + 7 Euro as a deposit. The deposit will be returned when you bring the chip back. Pay attention: you must return the chip within 15 minutes after the last participant crosses the finish line.
- Participants not using the chip or not fixing it properly on the bike won’t be listed in the official results.
The start is at 8.00 am. The check-in at the gate is OBLIGATORY. The gates are decided following the seeding criteria settled by the organisation. Time limit for the short course is 5 hours, for the long course is 8 hours.
3001 and over: NON LICENSED
Two time-gates will be set in:
- 12.00 p.m. Passo di Lavazè km 60;
- 12.30 p.m. Predazzo km 80 (after this time all participants will be redirected to the finish of the short course);
- 2.00 p.m. Passo San Pellegrino Km 100.
The following services are available: showers, dressing-room, massage, bike deposit and pasta party.
The prize-giving ceremony is scheduled at 2.00 p.m. in the main square of Predazzo.
Drink and food stations are pointed out on the course profile. Please keep the ambient clean and use the dedicated points and containers for throwing away plastic and food waste.
Streets are normally open and it is compulsory for each competitor to respect the highway code. A special service for those who leave the competition is provided by the organisation.
The use of private technical assistance is strictly forbidden and leads to disqualification. An appropriate assistance is provided by the organisation or the competitor can do it by himself.
Ambulances and first aid assistance will follow all the race.
Results and diploma
The result list and the diploma will be available LIVE on www.marcialonga.it
All the personal pictures will be published within a week on www.fotostudio3.com and can be ordered and paid via electronic shopping cart.