The rules to take part in the Marcialonga Combined Punto3 Craft
The Combined Punto3 Craft is the challenge that includes the three Marcialonga events, adding together the races times: an opportunity to face the others but especially to set your goals higher, putting yourself to the test and reaching the three prestigious finish lines.
- The Combined Event Punto3 Craft 2017 gathers the following events:
- 29st January: 45. Marcialonga di Fiemme e Fassa - cross country ski 70 km (sold out)
- 4th June: 11. Marcialonga Cycling Craft - road cycling 135 km M / 80 km F and over 65
- 3rd September: 15. Marcialonga Running Coop - running 26 km
- Both single athletes and teams (one athlete for each race) can take part. Athletes participating in the single contest cannot be member of the team contest.
- The total time of the 3 single races will give the ranking list.
- The first 3 men and women and the first 3 teams men and women will receive a prize. The oldest athlete in the over 65 category will receive a special prize. The awards ceremony will be held at the Marcialonga Running Coop.
- On the entry-fee of the Combined Event Punto3 Craft a discount of 15,00 € will be calculated on the total of all 3 races fees at the moment of the entry, both for individual and for teams. It is not possible to ask for the change of a team component.
- The single entry has to be done within the 1st September 2017 and the team entry within the 26th January 2017.
INDIVIDUAL ENTRY >
TEAM ENTRY >
- The race rules of each single race remain valid. Competitors acknowledge and accept these regulations by sending the entry-form. It will be communicate on time any change at the rules necessary for the success of the Combined Punto3 Craft.
All the single athletes classified in the Punto3 Craft 2017 will have the opportunity to be moved forward of one gate,upon request within September 15th and only in case of availability, in one of the Marcialonga events 2018. In the team, this opportunity is given for the race in which the competitor took part.